For assistance, email the CAIRHelpDesk@cdph.ca.gov or call 800-578-7889. See general guidance for having your issues addressed on the CAIR Help Desk page. See the CAIR Release Notes for recent bug fixes/changes to the CAIR2 software.
Some remaining issues are listed below:
- Account Update: All active sites can add new or modify users.
- New Enrollment: The CAIR New Enrolment site will be re-opened in the next several weeks. Accounts may take up to 4 weeks to approve.
- TB Test: Not all test results were moved to CAIR2 for the Bay Area region. The missing results will be moved soon. Some users are not able to see TB Test tab. If so, please send a screen shot to CAIR Help Desk while we work to resolve this issue.
- Missing Information: If you are missing any patients, patient immunizations, inventory, or patient notes, please email the CAIR Help Desk.
Immunization Schedule: CAIR2 should now be validating and correctly recommending doses for both children and adults except for:
- A single dose of PCV13 is not being recommended for unvaccinated adults at 65 years of age.
- There are a few known conflicts between Varicella/Zostavax in adults.
- HPV 2-dose schedule is being tested but is not yet implemented.
- Hep A and B doses: Historical Hep A and Hep B doses may have been migrated incorrectly (adult vs. pediatric) but these errors are being fixed.
- Web Browser Security Update: You may need to change settings or install a newer version of your browser if you are blocked from CAIR2.
- VIS Dates: VIS dates for historical doses may be wrong but will be fixed. VIS dates for newly administered vaccines, however, should be correct.
- Hep A travel schedule: Not currently working so followup doses will be listed as invalid.
- Quadracel: Has been added so is selectable for inventory or vaccination
- Reminder Recall: Not working properly.
See release notes posted on the CAIR2 Login page for more information.
Data Exchange Sites:
Find Out More:
- About CAIR2
- Compare features from CAIR1 to CAIR2
- Benefits for Providers, Health Plans, and Schools
- Information for Local Health Departments
- Archived Communications
- CAIR2 Tips
Get the Word Out:
Note: CAIR2 is still in development. More information will be added when it is available.
Details and dates are subject to change.