All CAIR regions have moved to CAIR2! Most of the major bugs reported in Phase 1 have been fixed.
- Account Update: All active sites can add new or modify users. (Requests will likely take 4 weeks to process. You'll have to wait untill any pending requests for your organization are processed before submitting another request.)
- TB Test: Not all test results were moved to CAIR2 for the Bay Area region. The missing results will be moved soon. Some users are not able to see TB Test tab. If so, please send a screen shot to CAIR Help Desk while we work to resolve this issue.
- Missing Information: If you are missing any patients, patient immunizations, inventory, or patient notes, please email the CAIR Help Desk.
Immunization Schedule: ACIP doses validation and recommendations should be working for children and adults except for a few that remain to be fixed:
- PCV13 is still not being recommended for persons 65 years of age and older.
- There are a few known conflicts between Varicella/Zostavax.
- CAIR2 is not currently programmmed to make high risk recommendtions.
- HPV 2-dose schedule is not yet implemented .
- Hep A and B doses: Historical Hep A and Hep B doses may have been migrated incorrectly (adult vs. pediatric) but these errors are being fixed.
- Web Browser Security Update: You may need to change settings or install a newer version of your browser if you are blocked from CAIR2.
- VIS Dates: VIS dates for historical doses may be wrong but will be fixed. VIS dates for newly administered vaccines, however, should be correct.
- Hep A travel schedule: Not currently working so followup doses will be listed as invalid.
- Quadracel: Has been added so is selectable for inventory or vaccination
- Reminder Recall: Not working properly.
See release notes posted on the CAIR login page for more information.
We have disconnected the Help Desk voicemail in order to repsond to your questions more quickly. If you can't get through, please try again or email CAIRHelpDesk@cdph.ca.gov.
Get Ready to Move:
Data Exchange Sites:
Find Out More:
- About CAIR2
- Compare features from CAIR1 to CAIR2
- Benefits for Providers, Health Plans, and Schools
- Information for Local Health Departments
- Archived Communications
- CAIR2 Tips
Get the Word Out:
Note: CAIR2 is still in development. More information will be added when it is available.
Details and dates are subject to change.