What You Need to Know About CAIR
Learn about CAIR and how it can benefit your medical office or clinic. Or, learn how CAIR ensures HIPAA/privacy compliance.
- An Immunization Registry Benefits Your Practice (Brochure, rev 5/12)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Immunization Registries (revised 4/09)
- CAIR Benefits VFC Providers (1/11)
- This Office Uses the California Immunization Registry (CAIR) (Poster, IMM-815 in English and Spanish), not currently available – being up-dated
- Improve your HEDIS score by improving your immunization coverage
- Read What CAIR Users Say About CAIR
Are You Ready For CAIR?
Assess how CAIR works with your existing staffing and computer equipment. Find out how CAIR will work in your office and the geographic area you will share records with instantly.
- Is Your Workflow All it Could be? Take the CAIR Challenge Test Use this challenge checklist to compare your current immunization practice now with using CAIR. Find out how much time you can save!
CAIR Quick Technology Self Assessment Form
Not sure if your computer system will work with CAIR? Use this checklist to see if you're euipment-ready. Most offices are!
Integrating CAIR into Your Office Workflow
Want to get a sense of what happens after you sign up? This flow chart helps your office manager understand the process of getting your practice started using CAIR.
What California Counties will I share data with instantly?
Look for your county on the map to see which other counties are in your CAIR region. You will share immunization records with other participating providers in your region instantly.